BODY PAINT BIZ + MORE
ZOOM Workshop with PASHUR
This online lecture is chock full of Body Paint Business & Marketing Tips & Tricks.
Advice from my years as a face and body painter.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
These are the topics that we I will cover in the workshop...
1) Your Face Paint Portfolio / Website
2) Your Display/Design Board
3) How To Have The Best Arsenal Of Designs
4) Making Sure Your Customers Choose the Designs You Rock At
5) Getting Respect From Your Clients
6) Tips for Working With Clients
7) Giving the Client More Without Them Taking Advantage
8) Your Marketing Material
9) How To Get Face Paint Gigs
10) How To Get The Clients You Want
11) How Much Should You Be Charging
12) Good Value or Good Grief?
13) Getting Paid To Work For Charities
14) Working With Other Painters
15) Professional Protocol and Etiquette
16) Contracts - What all should be in it? Deposits - And All That Jazz
17) Networking at Face Paint Events
18) Goals At Events
19) How to Get a Crowd face Painting
18) A Bunch Of Funny Stories From My Gig Misadventures - Learn From My Mistakes
20) Q & A
WORKSHOP SUPPLY LIST
The only things you will need for this online workshop...
Pen & Paper (for taking notes)
A Drink (coffee, tea, cocoa or a tequila shot
REMOTE LEARNING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
High Speed Internet
Web Cam: You will need to make sure your camera is on so I can see your shiny happy faces and what you are drawing.
SIGN UP / RSVP
SIGN UP TODAY! Click on the workshop ticket below to purchase your spot in the workshop.
COST: Only $25
RSVP & PAYMENT
Payment for the online Caricature workshop secures your spot in the class.
Spots are on a first come, first serve basis - thus no spots will be saved.
Each person joining will need to be on their own separate zoom (no groups joining as an individual).
YOUR EMAIL FOR THE ZOOM LINK
When checking out, be sure to add your email address where it says ADD A NOTE.
This is how I will send you the Zoom Link and Passcode the day before the workshop.
NO REFUNDS if you have to cancel. If I (Pashur) have to cancel, you will be refunded.
You must be at least 18 years old to take this workshop.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner & Intermediate
All caricatures will be done in black and white. No airbrush or color will be shown.
I recommend you arrive to class 5 minutes early to ensure you're able to set up your device and connection. Please don't let this be the first time you use Zoom. I will not be there to help you figure out how to work Zoom.
No video taping or audio recording allowed in this workshop.
Workshop details subject to change without notice